The 17th edition of the Mediterranean Microwave Symposium (MMS-2017) is the best conference to discover the newest developments in RF/microwave and antenna technologies. The principal topics of interest MMS 2017 include:
• Microwave-Media interactions
• Microwave Metrology, Measurement Techniques
• Microwave and Millimeter-wave Components, Circuits and Devices
• Antennas and Telecommunication Systems
• Propagation, Scattering and Diffraction
• 3D printing for microwave applications
• Classical and organic microelectronic for microwave applications
• Sustainable development in RF and microwave domains
• Spatial communications
Workshop : on Monday, 27th November: New solutions for Innovating learning for electromagnetism teaching.
Awards : Two students Awards and one general Award: young scientist competitions and Best paper. Accepted papers will be published in MMS2017 Proceedings and submitted to the IEEE Digital Library. Authors are invited to submit a paper up to 4 pages in a Word or Pdf file format, according to IEEE standard template:
Major dates and organization :
Two ways of presentations: Plenary sessions and Poster sessions.
DeadLine submission : 1st july 2017
Author notification : 15th September 2017
Final paper and registration : 5 , October 2017 (Definitively accepted after one registration of at least one co-author)
• Papers must be submitted electronically through MMS-2017 website
Hardcopy and email submissions will not be accepted. It is the authors’ responsibility to obtain all required copyright information prior to submission.
• Please refer to the MMS2017 website (http://www.fresnel.fr/mms2017 ) for detailed instructions.
• Accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings, which will be submitted for inclusion in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library.